1) The matrix (plaque used to make the impressions) is created by the artist
2) The multiples are printed by the artist or by a technician supervised by the artist
3) Each impression is approved and signed by the artist
There are some factors you should take into consideration when dealing with paper prints:
1. Paper is sensitive to sunlight. We recommend that you consult a local framing company and request a glass that has UV protection. Think about how much sunlight the artwork will get when choosing a place to install your art work. Direct sunlight is not recommended.
2. Humidity can also damage your art work. A conditioned room will always be best for prints.